Play time for tigers, pumas and lions
Budi Akmal Djafar
Most people would agree that seeing a pack of wild cats rip-roaring and play-fighting in the middle of a vast green safari park is both amusing and pleasurable. For some, such vivid imagery is worth a thousand words.
Let us turn now to another pack of big cats that have kept people pondering outside the animal kingdom. These are groups of emerging nations that economists refer to as the As...
- Crystal meth from Malaysia seized in Riau Islands
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Madiun mayor charged with multiple counts of graft
- Indonesian coconut enjoys sweet spot in Hungary
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons