Play time for tigers, pumas and lions
Budi Akmal Djafar
Most people would agree that seeing a pack of wild cats rip-roaring and play-fighting in the middle of a vast green safari park is both amusing and pleasurable. For some, such vivid imagery is worth a thousand words.
Let us turn now to another pack of big cats that have kept people pondering outside the animal kingdom. These are groups of emerging nations that economists refer to as the As...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Obama’s visit to boost Indonesia’s tourism
- Bumi Resources finally obtains effective statement to restructure debt
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash