Play time for tigers, pumas and lions
Budi Akmal Djafar
Most people would agree that seeing a pack of wild cats rip-roaring and play-fighting in the middle of a vast green safari park is both amusing and pleasurable. For some, such vivid imagery is worth a thousand words.
Let us turn now to another pack of big cats that have kept people pondering outside the animal kingdom. These are groups of emerging nations that economists refer to as the As...
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Jember airport development kicks off
- Government to construct loop lines to eliminate railway crossings