Play time for tigers, pumas and lions
Budi Akmal Djafar
Most people would agree that seeing a pack of wild cats rip-roaring and play-fighting in the middle of a vast green safari park is both amusing and pleasurable. For some, such vivid imagery is worth a thousand words.
Let us turn now to another pack of big cats that have kept people pondering outside the animal kingdom. These are groups of emerging nations that economists refer to as the As...
- 8 Chinese New Year dishes and their meaning
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Government should punish violent groups while also preserving democracy: Expert
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports