Post-BPMigas: Where do we go from here?
The Constitutional Court’s decision to dissolve the upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas caught most of us by surprise. The legal move against BPMigas had been launched by several organizations that deemed the institution “pro-foreign interests”.
This Court’s verdict comes as our oil production carries on its downward trend and consumption continues to go up.
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- ‘Angkot’ drivers demand fewer OK OTrip program requirements
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards