Post-BPMigas: Where do we go from here?
The Constitutional Court’s decision to dissolve the upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas caught most of us by surprise. The legal move against BPMigas had been launched by several organizations that deemed the institution “pro-foreign interests”.
This Court’s verdict comes as our oil production carries on its downward trend and consumption continues to go up.
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- School boy, 14, runs for Vermont governor
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case
- Tourists cause human traffic jam at Mt. Fuji
- Defending territorial integrity over Natuna islands
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world