Post-BPMigas: Where do we go from here?
The Constitutional Court’s decision to dissolve the upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas caught most of us by surprise. The legal move against BPMigas had been launched by several organizations that deemed the institution “pro-foreign interests”.
This Court’s verdict comes as our oil production carries on its downward trend and consumption continues to go up.
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Trump wants to dominate space, Moon and Mars