Post-BPMigas: Where do we go from here?
The Constitutional Court’s decision to dissolve the upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas caught most of us by surprise. The legal move against BPMigas had been launched by several organizations that deemed the institution “pro-foreign interests”.
This Court’s verdict comes as our oil production carries on its downward trend and consumption continues to go up.
- Merapi coffee shop draws tourists to Sleman
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- Female baristas serve free coffee at Jakarta Kota Station