Cyclists campaign to take back their lanes
The Jakarta Post
Hundreds of cyclists participated in an event they call “Taking Back Bicycle Paths”, campaigning against the occupation of bicycle lanes by motor vehicles, at the East Flood Canal bike path in East Jakarta on Friday.
Parents and their children were seen smiling broadly, happy to participate in the event that was conducted by the Bike to Work cycling community, which started at around 6:...
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security