Cyclists campaign to take back their lanes
The Jakarta Post
Hundreds of cyclists participated in an event they call “Taking Back Bicycle Paths”, campaigning against the occupation of bicycle lanes by motor vehicles, at the East Flood Canal bike path in East Jakarta on Friday.
Parents and their children were seen smiling broadly, happy to participate in the event that was conducted by the Bike to Work cycling community, which started at around 6:...
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Electricity rates will not rise until December: Govt
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- KPK hands over dossier on Miryam to prosecutors
- Unilever inaugurates Rp 1.34 trillion office building