Editorial: Smart cards for students
The Jakarta Post
The recent launch of the so-called Kartu Jakarta Pintar (Jakarta Smart Cards) by the Jakarta city administration to support students of low-income families is commendable as it will extend the administration’s existing support programs for students of private schools, who have frequently been excluded from such financial assistance schemes.
The administration has distributed 3,000 smart c...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Indonesia issues human rights decree for fisheries
- Ahok reports FPI leaders to police for perjury
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy