Editorial: Smart cards for students
The Jakarta Post
The recent launch of the so-called Kartu Jakarta Pintar (Jakarta Smart Cards) by the Jakarta city administration to support students of low-income families is commendable as it will extend the administration’s existing support programs for students of private schools, who have frequently been excluded from such financial assistance schemes.
The administration has distributed 3,000 smart c...
- Freeport seeks settlement
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani