Editorial: Revisiting bank inefficiency
The Jakarta Post
The executives of Indonesia’s largest banks, state-owned Bank Mandiri and Bank BNI, collectively asserted earlier this month they were ready to compete in Singapore — a place where almost all the world’s giant banks are strongly entrenched — provided they were given more leeway to expand services on the island state.
No wonder both banks seemed to be the most aggressive in lobbying ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash