Government fails to boost contraceptive use, survey shows
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
The newly issued 2012 Indonesian Health and Demography Survey (SDKI) report shows that the use of contraceptives (all methods) among couples of reproductive age in the country stands at 61.9 percent.
It is a slight increase from 61.4 percent i...
- Jakarta shocked by deadly bombings days before Ramadhan
- Film inspired by 212 rally to hit cinemas
- Kampung Melayu suicide bomber identified
- Police find links between Jakarta twin bombings and Bandung bombing
- #PrayForJakarta, #KamiTidakTakut trend worldwide following bomb blast
- Ahok resigns from post, returns money
- East Jakarta suicide blasts likely linked to IS: Police
- Jakarta bombing attack a retaliation against police: Analyst
- Pressure cooker bombs used in Kampung Melayu attack: Police
- UK issues travel warning after Kampung Melayu bombings