National scene: Most HIV/AIDS budget from abroad
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta: As much as 70 percent of the government’s budget for HIV/AIDS treatment and prevention programs come from foreign donations, making the nation’s fight against the disease vulnerable.
“Indonesia should be able to fund its HIV/AIDS treatment services without foreign help if it wants sustainable programs,” Coordinating People’s Welfare Minister Agung Laksono said during the ...
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May