National scene: Most HIV/AIDS budget from abroad
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta: As much as 70 percent of the government’s budget for HIV/AIDS treatment and prevention programs come from foreign donations, making the nation’s fight against the disease vulnerable.
“Indonesia should be able to fund its HIV/AIDS treatment services without foreign help if it wants sustainable programs,” Coordinating People’s Welfare Minister Agung Laksono said during the ...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein