National scene: Most HIV/AIDS budget from abroad
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta: As much as 70 percent of the government’s budget for HIV/AIDS treatment and prevention programs come from foreign donations, making the nation’s fight against the disease vulnerable.
“Indonesia should be able to fund its HIV/AIDS treatment services without foreign help if it wants sustainable programs,” Coordinating People’s Welfare Minister Agung Laksono said during the ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash