Editorial: Misperception on oil
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia is changing the rules of a game that was designed to last for three decades only after 11 years of play.
That is how many analysts and oil company executives describe the current deliberations by the House of Representatives on amendments to the 2001 Oil and Gas Law.
This anomaly, according to the Indonesian Petroleum Association (IPA), seems to have been caused by misperce...
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- US ambassador visits pesantren to learn about Islam