Editorial: Misperception on oil
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia is changing the rules of a game that was designed to last for three decades only after 11 years of play.
That is how many analysts and oil company executives describe the current deliberations by the House of Representatives on amendments to the 2001 Oil and Gas Law.
This anomaly, according to the Indonesian Petroleum Association (IPA), seems to have been caused by misperce...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore