Editorial: Misperception on oil
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia is changing the rules of a game that was designed to last for three decades only after 11 years of play.
That is how many analysts and oil company executives describe the current deliberations by the House of Representatives on amendments to the 2001 Oil and Gas Law.
This anomaly, according to the Indonesian Petroleum Association (IPA), seems to have been caused by misperce...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Myanmar's ethnic Rakhine seek Muslim-free 'buffer zone'