In prisoner uniform, Djoko arrives at KPK
The Jakarta Post
Former National Police Traffic Corps chief Insp. Gen. Djoko Susilo was questioned on Thursday by Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) investigators as a witness against his former deputy, Brig. Gen. Didik Purnomo.
Djoko, the main suspect in the driving simulator procurement scandal, arrived at the KPK building sporting a detainee uniform. He has been held at the military detention facili...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade