In prisoner uniform, Djoko arrives at KPK
The Jakarta Post
Former National Police Traffic Corps chief Insp. Gen. Djoko Susilo was questioned on Thursday by Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) investigators as a witness against his former deputy, Brig. Gen. Didik Purnomo.
Djoko, the main suspect in the driving simulator procurement scandal, arrived at the KPK building sporting a detainee uniform. He has been held at the military detention facili...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia