In prisoner uniform, Djoko arrives at KPK
The Jakarta Post
Former National Police Traffic Corps chief Insp. Gen. Djoko Susilo was questioned on Thursday by Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) investigators as a witness against his former deputy, Brig. Gen. Didik Purnomo.
Djoko, the main suspect in the driving simulator procurement scandal, arrived at the KPK building sporting a detainee uniform. He has been held at the military detention facili...
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official