The history of sugar and more
New shape: The “Sugar Town, Inc.” exhibition takes the form of a grocery store and coffee shop.Entering the exhibition room at the Kunstkring Gallery in Jakarta, “Sugar Town, Inc.” visitors find that they are not just looking at photographs.
Instead, they find history in the warm, familiar setting of a grocery store selling merchandise and memorabilia.
The exhibition is deri...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?