The history of sugar and more
New shape: The “Sugar Town, Inc.” exhibition takes the form of a grocery store and coffee shop.Entering the exhibition room at the Kunstkring Gallery in Jakarta, “Sugar Town, Inc.” visitors find that they are not just looking at photographs.
Instead, they find history in the warm, familiar setting of a grocery store selling merchandise and memorabilia.
The exhibition is deri...
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Chance to push for IMF quota reform?
- BMW ranks first, Subaru rated worst in electric vehicle survey
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems