SBY calls on party to reform
The Jakarta Post
Amid internal bickering, the chief patron of the Democratic Party, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, is ordering party leaders to start soul searching ahead of the 2014 elections or face losing the trust of voters.
The Democratic Party needed to get its act together, Yudhoyono reportedly told hundreds of party executives and members at a national gathering at the Sentul International Conv...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse
- Ahok’s deputy promises card-based microcredit scheme for street vendors
- Legislators baffled by conflicting interests in election bill
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase