SBY calls on party to reform
The Jakarta Post
Amid internal bickering, the chief patron of the Democratic Party, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, is ordering party leaders to start soul searching ahead of the 2014 elections or face losing the trust of voters.
The Democratic Party needed to get its act together, Yudhoyono reportedly told hundreds of party executives and members at a national gathering at the Sentul International Conv...
- Rapper defiantly stares at eclipse, cancels shows
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- EDITORIAL: Dualistic authorities in Batam