Editorial: Rupiah under strong pressure
The Jakarta Post
The rupiah, one of the top gainers against the US dollar in 2011, could end up as one of the worst performing currencies in the region this year — which would be strange, as Indonesia’s economy continues to grow robustly.
Even though the nation’s annual economic growth rate may have declined slightly from last year’s respectable 6.5 percent, it will still most likely end up around 6...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival