Guess what?: Iko hoping for baby in 2013
The Jakarta Post
Martial arts actor Iko Uwais says he hopes his wife, singer Audy Item, will get pregnant soon so they can have a baby next year.
“Hopefully my marriage will bear fruit in 2013. Having a child with my wife is my biggest hope right now,” said the 29-year-old actor who shot to fame after starring in Gareth Evans’ martial arts movie Merantau in 2009, as quoted by kompas.com.
Iko married Audy, 29, in June this year after his widely publicized whirlwind romance with actress Jane Shalimar abruptly ended.
His martial arts talent in his latest film, The Raid: Redemption, gained him international praise, and he is now preparing for the film’s sequel, Berandal (Thugs).
- Papuan rebel leader reiterates call for referendum
- From sex to murder: Dark face of Indonesian cults
- 1, 2, 3: The order is Agus, Ahok, Anies
- World’s first dengue vaccine now available in Indonesia
- Hundreds of supporters accompany candidates to pick ballot numbers
- Tax reform to follow last ever amnesty
- Jokowi lays wreath for Thailand's King Bhumibol
- UN wildlife campaign goes live on RI social media
- Int’l students participate in IPB scientific seminar, symposium
- Report reveals links of pro-IS groups in Mindanao with Indonesia, Malaysia