Guess what?: Iko hoping for baby in 2013
The Jakarta Post
Martial arts actor Iko Uwais says he hopes his wife, singer Audy Item, will get pregnant soon so they can have a baby next year.
“Hopefully my marriage will bear fruit in 2013. Having a child with my wife is my biggest hope right now,” said the 29-year-old actor who shot to fame after starring in Gareth Evans’ martial arts movie Merantau in 2009, as quoted by kompas.com.
Iko married Audy, 29, in June this year after his widely publicized whirlwind romance with actress Jane Shalimar abruptly ended.
His martial arts talent in his latest film, The Raid: Redemption, gained him international praise, and he is now preparing for the film’s sequel, Berandal (Thugs).
- Parties launch diversity campaign, counter anti-Ahok rally
- Ahok supporters lambasted for bringing party attributes to Car Free Day
- Setya Novanto, Surya Paloh stand up for diversity after anti-Ahok rally
- Trump's call inspires hope in Taiwan, concern in Beijing
- Transjakarta summons operator for allegedly renting out buses for political gathering
- In remote Indian village, cannabis is its only livelihood
- Italians vote in referendum, Renzi vows to quit if he loses
- Jokowi feels euphoria on pitch after victory over Vietnam
- Ill-fated police plane carrying 13 exploded after hitting water: Witnesses
- First victim found, 12 remain missing in police plane crash