Christmas greetings chime despite edict
The Jakarta Post
Yes we can: Members of the MT Haryono Batak Christian Protestant Church (HKBP) conduct a Christmas service in Bidara Cina in Jatinegara, East Jakarta, on Tuesday. The church made a nearly miraculous recovery from Monday, when it was submerged in floodwaters 2 meters deep. Several household items, which were placed on the floor, were still seen during the service. JP/Wendra AjistyatamaOn Christmas ...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed