Christmas greetings chime despite edict
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Yes we can: Members of the MT Haryono Batak Christian Protestant Church (HKBP) conduct a Christmas service in Bidara Cina in Jatinegara, East Jakarta, on Tuesday. The church made a nearly miraculous recovery from Monday, when it was submerged in floodwaters 2 meters deep. Several household items, which were placed on the floor, were still seen during the service. JP/Wendra AjistyatamaOn Christmas ...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens