Govt to use sukuk for infrastructure projects
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian government will issue rupiah-denominated sukuk Islamic bonds to finance state projects next year, a move welcomed by analysts as a breakthrough in the development of the country’s undersized Islamic finance sector.
The Finance Ministry plans to borrow up to Rp 1 trillion (US$103.5 million) through sukuk issuance to finance state projects next year, according to the 2013 sta...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash