Govt to use sukuk for infrastructure projects
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian government will issue rupiah-denominated sukuk Islamic bonds to finance state projects next year, a move welcomed by analysts as a breakthrough in the development of the country’s undersized Islamic finance sector.
The Finance Ministry plans to borrow up to Rp 1 trillion (US$103.5 million) through sukuk issuance to finance state projects next year, according to the 2013 sta...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death