Govt to use sukuk for infrastructure projects
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian government will issue rupiah-denominated sukuk Islamic bonds to finance state projects next year, a move welcomed by analysts as a breakthrough in the development of the country’s undersized Islamic finance sector.
The Finance Ministry plans to borrow up to Rp 1 trillion (US$103.5 million) through sukuk issuance to finance state projects next year, according to the 2013 sta...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning