More efforts needed for meaningful ties, envoy says
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia and Lebanon have had bilateral relations for decades. As the third country to follow Egypt and Syria in recognizing Indonesian independence, Lebanon began diplomatic ties with Indonesia as early as the mid-1950s.
The latest highlight between the two countries is Indonesia’s participation in a UN peacekeeping mission in southern Lebanon.
Indonesia is sending a large contin...
- Chinese star Andy Lau fractures spine from horse riding accident
- Indonesian cable TV, property tycoon in DC to attend Trump's inauguration
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Small farmers not to blame for peat fires: Walhi
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Apple to raise UK app prices to counter weak pound
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- First-borns tend to be less healthy, study suggests