More efforts needed for meaningful ties, envoy says
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia and Lebanon have had bilateral relations for decades. As the third country to follow Egypt and Syria in recognizing Indonesian independence, Lebanon began diplomatic ties with Indonesia as early as the mid-1950s.
The latest highlight between the two countries is Indonesia’s participation in a UN peacekeeping mission in southern Lebanon.
Indonesia is sending a large contin...
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president