More efforts needed for meaningful ties, envoy says
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia and Lebanon have had bilateral relations for decades. As the third country to follow Egypt and Syria in recognizing Indonesian independence, Lebanon began diplomatic ties with Indonesia as early as the mid-1950s.
The latest highlight between the two countries is Indonesia’s participation in a UN peacekeeping mission in southern Lebanon.
Indonesia is sending a large contin...
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter