Yoseph Ugis: Never give up
The Jakarta Post
JP/Markus Makur Getting older has never dampened Yoseph Ugis’s spirit to keep promoting culture and nature tourism in Greater Manggarai, particularly West Manggarai regency, West Flores, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT).
The 74-year-old man demonstrates Caci dance, which is unique to the people of Greater Manggarai (East Manggarai, Mang...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death