Yoseph Ugis: Never give up
The Jakarta Post
JP/Markus Makur Getting older has never dampened Yoseph Ugis’s spirit to keep promoting culture and nature tourism in Greater Manggarai, particularly West Manggarai regency, West Flores, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT).
The 74-year-old man demonstrates Caci dance, which is unique to the people of Greater Manggarai (East Manggarai, Mang...
- Indonesia among the worst mercantilists?
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- Emirsyah Satar’s case not related with corporate activities: Garuda
- Ellen DeGeneres takes home 3 People's Choice Awards
- Express Taxi appoints new management
- Simple solution for greener earth
- Global contest to design Changi Airport's Terminal 5 kicks off
- History of fires at Senen Market
- Government to continue cracking down on websites: Minister
- Researchers warn of dangers of two-finger pose in photos