Zero tolerance for corrupt politicians: KPK
The Jakarta Post
With more politicians potentially earning money from illicit sources ahead of the 2014 general elections, the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has renewed its pledge to take preventive measures against possible acts of corruption.
“We will never tolerate these political elites who try to rob the belongings of the people and the state,” KPK deputy chairman Busyro Muqoddas said on ...
- Indonesia among the worst mercantilists?
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- Emirsyah Satar’s case not related with corporate activities: Garuda
- Ellen DeGeneres takes home 3 People's Choice Awards
- Express Taxi appoints new management
- Simple solution for greener earth
- Global contest to design Changi Airport's Terminal 5 kicks off
- History of fires at Senen Market
- Government to continue cracking down on websites: Minister
- Researchers warn of dangers of two-finger pose in photos