Zero tolerance for corrupt politicians: KPK
The Jakarta Post
With more politicians potentially earning money from illicit sources ahead of the 2014 general elections, the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has renewed its pledge to take preventive measures against possible acts of corruption.
“We will never tolerate these political elites who try to rob the belongings of the people and the state,” KPK deputy chairman Busyro Muqoddas said on ...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Central government certifies islets C and D