Zero tolerance for corrupt politicians: KPK
The Jakarta Post
With more politicians potentially earning money from illicit sources ahead of the 2014 general elections, the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has renewed its pledge to take preventive measures against possible acts of corruption.
“We will never tolerate these political elites who try to rob the belongings of the people and the state,” KPK deputy chairman Busyro Muqoddas said on ...
- Death toll in Marawi could rise 'significantly': Military
- Pay-as-you-wish museum trips offered to Idul Fitri holidaymakers
- Government to flood market with frozen buffalo meat
- XL Axiata records 218% increase in data services
- 152 sent home after undergoing deradicalization program
- Myanmar journalists charged, held in jail for covering armed group
- Police closely monitor Syria returnees after IS-linked attack in Medan
- Ragunan Zoo to monitor animals for stress
- 17 new routes opened at AP II airports so far this year
- Obama, entourage arrive in Yogyakarta