Terrorist hunt continues in West Nusa Tenggara
The Jakarta Post
West Nusa Tenggara Police chief Brig. Gen. Mochamad Irawan said that suspects were believed to be members of the group behind a series of attacks in Poso, Central Sulawesi.
“Of the seven fugitives, five ...
- Jakarta officials confirm Ahok returned Rp 1.2b in operational funds
- Ahok resigns from post, returns money
- 7 people caught red-handed by KPK in alleged bribery case
- Further attacks feared
- Ramadhan begins on Saturday, govt says
- Maria Ozawa, Filipino-Spanish BF in first pictorial as a couple
- Govt reshuffles two agencies responsible for oil, gas businesses
- Five people arrested in relation to Jakarta twin suicide bomb attack
- Study finds moratorium does little to curb deforestation
- NU intensifies monitoring to curb radicalism during Ramadhan