Terrorist hunt continues in West Nusa Tenggara
The Jakarta Post
The National Police have put West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) on high alert as they continue a massive manhunt for two suspected terrorists, following the killing of five other terrorists.
West Nusa Tenggara Police chief Brig. Gen. Mochamad Irawan said that suspects were believed to be members of the group behind a series of attacks in Poso, Central Sulawesi.
“Of the seven fugitives, five ...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Depok aims to certify 500 land plots