Terrorist hunt continues in West Nusa Tenggara
The Jakarta Post
The National Police have put West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) on high alert as they continue a massive manhunt for two suspected terrorists, following the killing of five other terrorists.
West Nusa Tenggara Police chief Brig. Gen. Mochamad Irawan said that suspects were believed to be members of the group behind a series of attacks in Poso, Central Sulawesi.
“Of the seven fugitives, five ...
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting
- Deputy police chief dies in N. Sumatra speedboat accident