Regions warned of new strain of bird flu
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Preventive measure: A health worker disinfects dead ducklings in Arahan Kidul village, Indramayu, West Java, on Sunday. The local administration is attempting to curb the spread of avian flu, which killed thousands of ducks across the archipelago. (Antara/Dedhez Anggara)Most regions across the country have now begun taking measures in anticipation of the spread of a new strain of the avian flu vir...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- With Rp 10 billion, what kind of home can you get in Jakarta?
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia