Argentinean leader to visit RI to boost ties
Argentinean President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner will be visiting Indonesia next week.
The president hopes to revitalize 57-year-old diplomatic relations and to place them onto a new trajectory that focuses on trade, investment and economic cooperation, an Argentinean envoy has said.
“Our President will arrive in Jakarta on Wednesday [Jan. 16]. The two-day official visit will ...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer