Argentinean leader to visit RI to boost ties
Argentinean President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner will be visiting Indonesia next week.
The president hopes to revitalize 57-year-old diplomatic relations and to place them onto a new trajectory that focuses on trade, investment and economic cooperation, an Argentinean envoy has said.
“Our President will arrive in Jakarta on Wednesday [Jan. 16]. The two-day official visit will ...
- GenPI West Sumatra to host Siti Nurbaya Market
- Indonesia Tempeh Movement's Amadeus gives talk at Harvard Business School
- Indonesia, South Korea initiate plan to develop electric car battery
- Jokowi appoints Robert Pakpahan as new tax chief
- Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity
- Researchers spot interstellar visitor
- Don't be afraid to come to Bali: Minister
- 'Real Bali' as Western construct: Rethinking tourism's 'ruination' of Bali
- Anies invited to ‘anti-Ahok’ 212 Rally Alumni gathering
- Skype disappears from Chinese app stores in latest web crackdown