Brothers struggle for love, throne in ‘Gending Sriwijaya’
The Jakarta Post
Actors Rifnu Wikana (left), Mathias Muchus and actress Julia Perez.The glory of the Indonesian film epics of the late 1980s has returned with Gending Sriwijaya.
In a previous era of the Indonesian silver screen, Tutur Tinular and Saur Sepuh — epic movies that were developed from radio drama — were so successful that they inspired TV stations to air their own versions of the films as te...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins