Brothers struggle for love, throne in ‘Gending Sriwijaya’
The Jakarta Post
Actors Rifnu Wikana (left), Mathias Muchus and actress Julia Perez.The glory of the Indonesian film epics of the late 1980s has returned with Gending Sriwijaya.
In a previous era of the Indonesian silver screen, Tutur Tinular and Saur Sepuh — epic movies that were developed from radio drama — were so successful that they inspired TV stations to air their own versions of the films as te...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India