Brothers struggle for love, throne in ‘Gending Sriwijaya’
The Jakarta Post
Actors Rifnu Wikana (left), Mathias Muchus and actress Julia Perez.The glory of the Indonesian film epics of the late 1980s has returned with Gending Sriwijaya.
In a previous era of the Indonesian silver screen, Tutur Tinular and Saur Sepuh — epic movies that were developed from radio drama — were so successful that they inspired TV stations to air their own versions of the films as te...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Central government certifies islets C and D