By the way ... It all starts from a habit
The Jakarta Post
My husband and I have different opinions on how to respond to a missed call.
If it’s only once and from an unfamiliar number, I will just ignore it. My husband on the other hand will return the call immediately and at times ends up talking with a representative of a marketing call center.
But we both were annoyed when we could not reach Pak N, our business associate, after countl...
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health