By the way ... It all starts from a habit
The Jakarta Post
My husband and I have different opinions on how to respond to a missed call.
If it’s only once and from an unfamiliar number, I will just ignore it. My husband on the other hand will return the call immediately and at times ends up talking with a representative of a marketing call center.
But we both were annoyed when we could not reach Pak N, our business associate, after countl...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses