By the way ... It all starts from a habit
The Jakarta Post
My husband and I have different opinions on how to respond to a missed call.
If it’s only once and from an unfamiliar number, I will just ignore it. My husband on the other hand will return the call immediately and at times ends up talking with a representative of a marketing call center.
But we both were annoyed when we could not reach Pak N, our business associate, after countl...
- China challenged Australian warships in South China Sea-Australian media
- Jokowi to complete 38 strategic projects before term ends
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000