Roy appointment ‘will undermine SBY’s legitimacy’
The Jakarta Post
The appointment of Democratic Party politician Roy Suryo Notodiprojo as the new youth and sports minister will only hurt the credibility of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s administration, according to a political analyst.
“Assigning an individual with a questionable background to this position will further undermine the legitimacy of the President. The credibility of SBY’s admini...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Qantas, Jetstar to move to Soekarno-Hatta's Terminal 3