Roy appointment ‘will undermine SBY’s legitimacy’
The Jakarta Post
The appointment of Democratic Party politician Roy Suryo Notodiprojo as the new youth and sports minister will only hurt the credibility of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s administration, according to a political analyst.
“Assigning an individual with a questionable background to this position will further undermine the legitimacy of the President. The credibility of SBY’s admini...
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church