Roy appointment ‘will undermine SBY’s legitimacy’
The Jakarta Post
The appointment of Democratic Party politician Roy Suryo Notodiprojo as the new youth and sports minister will only hurt the credibility of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s administration, according to a political analyst.
“Assigning an individual with a questionable background to this position will further undermine the legitimacy of the President. The credibility of SBY’s admini...
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- JFW 2018 to feature South Korean brands, singer
- Could Weinstein face trial? The mogul's legal woes
- Japan to hold ‘ninja certification’ test in Tokyo
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Setya dodges KPK summons yet again
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion