Celanese to kick off ethanol plant project
The Jakarta Post
The US’ Celanese Corporation, a global technology leader in manufacturing specialty materials and chemical products, is slated to construct an ethanol plant in Indonesia in the fourth quarter of this year.
Industry Ministry director general for manufacturing-based industry Panggah Susanto said on Tuesday that the firm was assessing the location for the facility, which would be part of its...
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Adelina’s family demands compensation
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- Four new parties to take part in 2019 elections