Celanese to kick off ethanol plant project
The Jakarta Post
The US’ Celanese Corporation, a global technology leader in manufacturing specialty materials and chemical products, is slated to construct an ethanol plant in Indonesia in the fourth quarter of this year.
Industry Ministry director general for manufacturing-based industry Panggah Susanto said on Tuesday that the firm was assessing the location for the facility, which would be part of its...
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Iran, Iraq, Syria, Russia hold 'anti-terrorism' meet
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000
- Two entertainment venues shut down over drugs
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- Smartphone app promises speech therapy at your fingertips