Celanese to kick off ethanol plant project
The Jakarta Post
The US’ Celanese Corporation, a global technology leader in manufacturing specialty materials and chemical products, is slated to construct an ethanol plant in Indonesia in the fourth quarter of this year.
Industry Ministry director general for manufacturing-based industry Panggah Susanto said on Tuesday that the firm was assessing the location for the facility, which would be part of its...
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Jember airport development kicks off
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Solo dining, karaoke strike chord among solitary Japanese consumers
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- Government to construct loop lines to eliminate railway crossings