Indo Straits spends $15m to boost oil, gas business
The Jakarta Post
Marine support provider PT Indo Straits (PTIS) will spend up to US$15 million this year to further expand its business in the oil and gas sector, the company’s newly appointed director, Erawan Setyanto, said.
“There are many opportunities out there and we have the technology. So, now is the time to develop it further,” he said in Jakarta on Friday.
At the moment, th...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Student dies after being hit by Transjakarta bus
- Post-reform ethnic Chinese paintings
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks