Indo Straits spends $15m to boost oil, gas business
The Jakarta Post
Marine support provider PT Indo Straits (PTIS) will spend up to US$15 million this year to further expand its business in the oil and gas sector, the company’s newly appointed director, Erawan Setyanto, said.
“There are many opportunities out there and we have the technology. So, now is the time to develop it further,” he said in Jakarta on Friday.
At the moment, th...
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Egypt puts off higher entry visa charges until July 1
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Jokowi’s visit to Australia achieves concrete results: Minister
- Indonesia can embrace clean energy amid cheaper renewables, says UK climate envoy
- Financial authority launches banking regulation digital library
- Bandung civil servants recount terror attack
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down