Indo Straits spends $15m to boost oil, gas business
The Jakarta Post
Marine support provider PT Indo Straits (PTIS) will spend up to US$15 million this year to further expand its business in the oil and gas sector, the company’s newly appointed director, Erawan Setyanto, said.
“There are many opportunities out there and we have the technology. So, now is the time to develop it further,” he said in Jakarta on Friday.
At the moment, th...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse
- Ahok’s deputy promises card-based microcredit scheme for street vendors
- Legislators baffled by conflicting interests in election bill
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase