Indo Straits spends $15m to boost oil, gas business
The Jakarta Post
Marine support provider PT Indo Straits (PTIS) will spend up to US$15 million this year to further expand its business in the oil and gas sector, the company’s newly appointed director, Erawan Setyanto, said.
“There are many opportunities out there and we have the technology. So, now is the time to develop it further,” he said in Jakarta on Friday.
At the moment, th...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- As KPK delves into BLBI, Jokowi says it was not Megawati's fault
- KPK goes all in on BLBI case