Government aid remains out of reach for many victims
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM What lies beneath: Members of a rescue team ready themselves to enter the basement of Thamrin Nine–UOB Plaza building, which was flooded on Saturday. Four individuals were trapped in the basement, two of whom have died. (JP/Ricky Yudhistira)Three days into the state of emergency and many affected Jakartans have yet to receive government aid despite the central and local governments’ claims tha...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Jakarta to host ASEAN 50 Parade
- Choosing the right English language measurement tool