Government aid remains out of reach for many victims
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM What lies beneath: Members of a rescue team ready themselves to enter the basement of Thamrin Nine–UOB Plaza building, which was flooded on Saturday. Four individuals were trapped in the basement, two of whom have died. (JP/Ricky Yudhistira)Three days into the state of emergency and many affected Jakartans have yet to receive government aid despite the central and local governments’ claims tha...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...