The Jakarta Post
A Canadian lobster. (Courtesy of Mandarin Oriental Hotel)For seafood aficionados, lobster is a fancy for its tender meat texture that is open to culinary adventure.
It usually comes in a satisfying size, just right for dinner, while the shell-cracking experience that accompanies its consumption only adds to its great taste.
In Xin Hwa restaurant, this month fresh Canadian lobsters h...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- House to set up team to monitor rice import policy
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Government to slash subsidy for railway pioneer routes
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks
- Govt to facilitate salt imports
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis