Koreans relocate factories due to RI’s high labor costs
Ridwan Max Sijabat
The Jakarta Post
Apindo’s secretary-general, Suryadi Sasmita, said the Korean companies had shut down their Indonesian factories as their requests to be exempt from paying the new...
- Convicted drug smuggler Corby returns to Australia from Bali
- Man nabbed for spreading fake chat impersonating top cops
- Police arrest another man with suspected links to E. Jakarta bombings
- New rule could give banks more headaches
- Girl locked up for days by new Facebook friend in West Jakarta
- Three dead as truck rams into motorcyclists in Medan
- Investigation of helicopter procurement graft might target higher officials
- Extraordinary measures needed to root out terrorists: BIN chief
- Jakarta train stations to provide passengers with 'takjil'
- North Jakarta sees 45 fires in four months