What Jokowi needs to know about the tunnel and MRT
Last week’s floods and the loss of lives prove that something must be done about the disaster and traffic congestion the urban populace of Jakarta face daily. The tunnel under Jakarta to alleviate flooding with an Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) system to avert the projected 2016 traffic gridlock is a tremendous idea.
Jakarta needs new ideas. That’s the problem, new ideas that are underpinned ...
- Obama’s Bali trip includes museum visit, rice terraces, rafting adventure
- 7-Eleven loses steam due to alcohol ban, tight margin: Business group
- Jokowi enjoys 'mudik' to Surakarta for Idul Fitri
- Medan attack perpetrators want to steal weapons for next terrorist operations: Police
- Men mugged with lighter in Bekasi
- As maids enjoy 'mudik,' Greater Jakarta families stay at hotels
- N. Jakarta officials improve data to pave way for Anies's OK-OCE program
- Pakistan marks grim Eid after oil tanker inferno kills 153
- Do not return on weekend, toll road operator tells Jakartans
- Medan Police attackers linked to IS: Police