What Jokowi needs to know about the tunnel and MRT
Last week’s floods and the loss of lives prove that something must be done about the disaster and traffic congestion the urban populace of Jakarta face daily. The tunnel under Jakarta to alleviate flooding with an Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) system to avert the projected 2016 traffic gridlock is a tremendous idea.
Jakarta needs new ideas. That’s the problem, new ideas that are underpinned ...
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president