What Jokowi needs to know about the tunnel and MRT
Last week’s floods and the loss of lives prove that something must be done about the disaster and traffic congestion the urban populace of Jakarta face daily. The tunnel under Jakarta to alleviate flooding with an Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) system to avert the projected 2016 traffic gridlock is a tremendous idea.
Jakarta needs new ideas. That’s the problem, new ideas that are underpinned ...
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter