RI looks to grow aviation human resources
The Jakarta Post
The government has committed to increasing the number of new local pilots this year by enhancing the registry system and expanding the facilities of existing aviation academies in order to keep up with the country’s growing aviation industry.
Transportation Deputy Minister Bambang Susantono said that Indonesian aviation schools were going to accept two batches of new students — one in e...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Ahok credits Ciliwung River normalization project for reducing floods across Jakarta