RI looks to grow aviation human resources
The Jakarta Post
The government has committed to increasing the number of new local pilots this year by enhancing the registry system and expanding the facilities of existing aviation academies in order to keep up with the country’s growing aviation industry.
Transportation Deputy Minister Bambang Susantono said that Indonesian aviation schools were going to accept two batches of new students — one in e...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- EDITORIAL: Cementing options for people
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout