RI looks to grow aviation human resources
The Jakarta Post
The government has committed to increasing the number of new local pilots this year by enhancing the registry system and expanding the facilities of existing aviation academies in order to keep up with the country’s growing aviation industry.
Transportation Deputy Minister Bambang Susantono said that Indonesian aviation schools were going to accept two batches of new students — one in e...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler