House powers must be curtailed: Experts
Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Decisive vote: In this Dec. 2011 file photo, members of the House of Representatives Commission III on law and human rights were voting for the chairman of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK). Commission III selected Abraham Samad to chair the antigraft body until 2015 with 43 votes from the total 56 lawmakers. (JP/Jerry Adiguna)The House of Representatives should be stripped of its power ...
- Mount Agung in Bali erupts
- Bali airport not disrupted by Mt. Agung eruption
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Jokowi seeks advice from World Bank
- US arrests two Chinese oil company reps in Africa bribery scheme
- E-visa service now available for Indonesians visiting Australia
- Police shoot dead alleged drug dealer from Taiwan
- Indonesian writers share thoughts on Islamic diversity in Brussels
- Airbus gets certification for A350-1000
- Why do we trust Google more than the government?