House powers must be curtailed: Experts
Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Decisive vote: In this Dec. 2011 file photo, members of the House of Representatives Commission III on law and human rights were voting for the chairman of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK). Commission III selected Abraham Samad to chair the antigraft body until 2015 with 43 votes from the total 56 lawmakers. (JP/Jerry Adiguna)The House of Representatives should be stripped of its power ...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song