House powers must be curtailed: Experts
Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Decisive vote: In this Dec. 2011 file photo, members of the House of Representatives Commission III on law and human rights were voting for the chairman of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK). Commission III selected Abraham Samad to chair the antigraft body until 2015 with 43 votes from the total 56 lawmakers. (JP/Jerry Adiguna)The House of Representatives should be stripped of its power ...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income