House powers must be curtailed: Experts
Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Decisive vote: In this Dec. 2011 file photo, members of the House of Representatives Commission III on law and human rights were voting for the chairman of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK). Commission III selected Abraham Samad to chair the antigraft body until 2015 with 43 votes from the total 56 lawmakers. (JP/Jerry Adiguna)The House of Representatives should be stripped of its power ...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?