Indonesian art takes the stage
The Jakarta Post
Intricate: Visitors study Aditya Novali’s Unscale Reality at Art Stage Singapore’s Indonesian Pavilion. JP/Deanna RamsayMen in crisp suits, women with children in tow, teenagers in school uniforms — they all stopped to ponder Aditya Novali’s massive yet intricate Unscale Reality at Art Stage Singapore last week.
The 10-meter-long steel and wood artwork was on display at the art fair...
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Japan joins feasibility study for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Govt