Indonesian art takes the stage
The Jakarta Post
Intricate: Visitors study Aditya Novali’s Unscale Reality at Art Stage Singapore’s Indonesian Pavilion. JP/Deanna RamsayMen in crisp suits, women with children in tow, teenagers in school uniforms — they all stopped to ponder Aditya Novali’s massive yet intricate Unscale Reality at Art Stage Singapore last week.
The 10-meter-long steel and wood artwork was on display at the art fair...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...