Regent grilled on teen marriage scandal
The Jakarta Post
The West Java Police say that they questioned Garut Regent Aceng Fikri for six hours on Tuesday on his scandalous marriage to — and speedy divorce from — a 17-year-old girl.
The chief of the provincial police’s criminal investigations unit, Sr. Comr. Slamet Riyanto, said Aceng was interrogated following a report filed with the police by Indonesian Child Protection Commission task forc...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- No Thousand Islands resident listening took offense: Ahok's cameraman
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy
- Experts weigh in on the right amount of sleep
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project