Regent grilled on teen marriage scandal
The Jakarta Post
The West Java Police say that they questioned Garut Regent Aceng Fikri for six hours on Tuesday on his scandalous marriage to — and speedy divorce from — a 17-year-old girl.
The chief of the provincial police’s criminal investigations unit, Sr. Comr. Slamet Riyanto, said Aceng was interrogated following a report filed with the police by Indonesian Child Protection Commission task forc...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- EDITORIAL: Guardians of morality
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival