Regent grilled on teen marriage scandal
The Jakarta Post
The West Java Police say that they questioned Garut Regent Aceng Fikri for six hours on Tuesday on his scandalous marriage to — and speedy divorce from — a 17-year-old girl.
The chief of the provincial police’s criminal investigations unit, Sr. Comr. Slamet Riyanto, said Aceng was interrogated following a report filed with the police by Indonesian Child Protection Commission task forc...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta