Pauzan Pusposukadgo: Demystifying kris making
Ganug Nugroho Adi
Pauzan Pusposukadgo: (JP/Ganug Nugroho Adi)In the world of Javanese tosan aji (precious weapons), Pauzan Pusposukadgo is a familiar name.
He is virtually the most senior and active empu (master craftsman) in Indonesia at the age of 72, retaining his high enthusiasm for the preservation of kris as part of the world’s cultural heritage.
His spirit was noticeable when on Jan. 13 he h...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- Paving a renewable energy pathway