Pauzan Pusposukadgo: Demystifying kris making
Ganug Nugroho Adi
Pauzan Pusposukadgo: (JP/Ganug Nugroho Adi)In the world of Javanese tosan aji (precious weapons), Pauzan Pusposukadgo is a familiar name.
He is virtually the most senior and active empu (master craftsman) in Indonesia at the age of 72, retaining his high enthusiasm for the preservation of kris as part of the world’s cultural heritage.
His spirit was noticeable when on Jan. 13 he h...
- Mount Agung in Bali erupts
- Bali airport not disrupted by Mt. Agung eruption
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Jokowi seeks advice from World Bank
- US arrests two Chinese oil company reps in Africa bribery scheme
- E-visa service now available for Indonesians visiting Australia
- Police shoot dead alleged drug dealer from Taiwan
- Indonesian writers share thoughts on Islamic diversity in Brussels
- Airbus gets certification for A350-1000
- Why do we trust Google more than the government?