Pauzan Pusposukadgo: Demystifying kris making
Ganug Nugroho Adi
Pauzan Pusposukadgo: (JP/Ganug Nugroho Adi)In the world of Javanese tosan aji (precious weapons), Pauzan Pusposukadgo is a familiar name.
He is virtually the most senior and active empu (master craftsman) in Indonesia at the age of 72, retaining his high enthusiasm for the preservation of kris as part of the world’s cultural heritage.
His spirit was noticeable when on Jan. 13 he h...
- Sandiaga vows to embrace Ahok supporters
- Man wearing condom found dead in hotel room
- Jokowi may reshuffle Cabinet: Researcher
- EDITORIAL: Transition in progress
- Retail brands from China defying stereotype to set up shop in Singapore
- France begins voting in presidential poll amid high security
- Ahok offered to assist in transition process: Anies
- Indonesia cements reserves, braces for Federal Reserve rate hike
- Indonesia does not need caliphate, MUI chief says amid social media frenzy
- Indonesian students win top honors at science competition in Germany