Doing more with less for Indonesian migrant workers
Budi Akmal Djafar
The 1970s were the golden age for social movements, with hippies struggling against a war-torn society through the means of rock and roll music and a euphoric love for humanity. They were all in it together, for the one humbling goal of world peace.
The 1970s were actually when global migration was on the rise. Some migrants left to evade repression or rejoice with long ...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Jokowi installs new Air Force chief of staff
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban