Doing more with less for Indonesian migrant workers
Budi Akmal Djafar
The 1970s were the golden age for social movements, with hippies struggling against a war-torn society through the means of rock and roll music and a euphoric love for humanity. They were all in it together, for the one humbling goal of world peace.
The 1970s were actually when global migration was on the rise. Some migrants left to evade repression or rejoice with long ...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry