EU wants assessment team on timber issues
The Jakarta Post
The European Union (EU) is considering proposing the establishment of an independent team that will assess the certification of timber legality in Indonesia, known locally as SVLK.
The team would likely consist of representatives from both the EU and Indonesia and would ensure that SVLK certification followed the standard recognized by Indonesia and EU member countries.
“We are goi...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed