EU wants assessment team on timber issues
The Jakarta Post
The European Union (EU) is considering proposing the establishment of an independent team that will assess the certification of timber legality in Indonesia, known locally as SVLK.
The team would likely consist of representatives from both the EU and Indonesia and would ensure that SVLK certification followed the standard recognized by Indonesia and EU member countries.
“We are goi...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Japan selected as partner for Jakarta-Surabaya railway project
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase