EU wants assessment team on timber issues
The Jakarta Post
The European Union (EU) is considering proposing the establishment of an independent team that will assess the certification of timber legality in Indonesia, known locally as SVLK.
The team would likely consist of representatives from both the EU and Indonesia and would ensure that SVLK certification followed the standard recognized by Indonesia and EU member countries.
“We are goi...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Surakarta kicks off Chinese New Year with Umbul Mantram ritual
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India