EU wants assessment team on timber issues
The Jakarta Post
The European Union (EU) is considering proposing the establishment of an independent team that will assess the certification of timber legality in Indonesia, known locally as SVLK.
The team would likely consist of representatives from both the EU and Indonesia and would ensure that SVLK certification followed the standard recognized by Indonesia and EU member countries.
“We are goi...
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- ASEAN endorses East Sea code proposal
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- Two Vietnamese fishermen dead in Philippine navy chase
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- British actor Fiennes given Serbian passport