EU wants assessment team on timber issues
The Jakarta Post
The European Union (EU) is considering proposing the establishment of an independent team that will assess the certification of timber legality in Indonesia, known locally as SVLK.
The team would likely consist of representatives from both the EU and Indonesia and would ensure that SVLK certification followed the standard recognized by Indonesia and EU member countries.
“We are goi...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Most boats in Thousand Islands unsafe: Committee
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Government to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers