Jakarta will commence delayed dredging project in April
Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Disaster planning: Public Works Minister Djoko Kirmanto (left) chats with Jakarta Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widowo (center) as Banten Governor Ratu Atut Chosiyah looks on during a disaster mitigation coordination meeting between Jakarta, West Java and Banten administrations and central government officials and House members in Jakarta on Thursday. (JP/P.J. Leo)The city administration will kick of...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Papuan student jailed for resisting arrest in Yogyakarta
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists