Jakarta will commence delayed dredging project in April
Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
Disaster planning: Public Works Minister Djoko Kirmanto (left) chats with Jakarta Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widowo (center) as Banten Governor Ratu Atut Chosiyah looks on during a disaster mitigation coordination meeting between Jakarta, West Java and Banten administrations and central government officials and House members in Jakarta on Thursday. (JP/P.J. Leo)The city administration will kick of...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- No Thousand Islands resident listening took offense: Ahok's cameraman
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy
- Experts weigh in on the right amount of sleep
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project