Siemens adds to product line by upgrading Banten factory
The Jakarta Post
PT Siemens Indonesia, the local arm of German technology company Siemens AG, says that it has expanded its locally manufactured product line by refitting a power generation factory used to build heavy components for the energy sector.
Helmut Schmitt, the general manager for the company’s power generation factory, said that Siemens Indonesia spent €5 million to upgrade existing manufactu...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Sleman promotes batik with Sleman Creative Award 2017
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears