Siemens adds to product line by upgrading Banten factory
The Jakarta Post
PT Siemens Indonesia, the local arm of German technology company Siemens AG, says that it has expanded its locally manufactured product line by refitting a power generation factory used to build heavy components for the energy sector.
Helmut Schmitt, the general manager for the company’s power generation factory, said that Siemens Indonesia spent €5 million to upgrade existing manufactu...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Papuan football legend killed in house fire