Siemens adds to product line by upgrading Banten factory
The Jakarta Post
PT Siemens Indonesia, the local arm of German technology company Siemens AG, says that it has expanded its locally manufactured product line by refitting a power generation factory used to build heavy components for the energy sector.
Helmut Schmitt, the general manager for the company’s power generation factory, said that Siemens Indonesia spent €5 million to upgrade existing manufactu...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- EDITORIAL: Cementing options for people
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout