State secrets bill a ‘threat to free press’
The Jakarta Post
If enacted into law, the current bill would jeopardize press freedom, which is one of the pillars of democracy, the council said.
The bill, drafted by the Defense Ministry, stipulates that state information about sec...
- Jakarta officials confirm Ahok returned Rp 1.2b in operational funds
- 7 people caught red-handed by KPK in alleged bribery case
- Ahok resigns from post, returns money
- Ramadhan begins on Saturday, govt says
- Children’s book launched to promote Indonesian culture, wildlife
- Five people arrested in relation to Jakarta twin suicide bomb attack
- Further attacks feared
- Study finds moratorium does little to curb deforestation
- Maria Ozawa, Filipino-Spanish BF in first pictorial as a couple
- NU intensifies monitoring to curb radicalism during Ramadhan