West Kalimantan NGOs want public voice in spatial planning talks
The Jakarta Post
NGOs want the public to contribute to ongoing deliberations on revising the Provincial Spatial Planning (RTRW) bylaw by the West Kalimantan Legislative Council.
“Public participation has been restricted to knowing, without an active role in planning, management and control,” Hermansyah, the coordinator of the People’s Coalition for Fair and Sustainable Spatial Planning, said at a rece...
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA