West Kalimantan NGOs want public voice in spatial planning talks
The Jakarta Post
NGOs want the public to contribute to ongoing deliberations on revising the Provincial Spatial Planning (RTRW) bylaw by the West Kalimantan Legislative Council.
“Public participation has been restricted to knowing, without an active role in planning, management and control,” Hermansyah, the coordinator of the People’s Coalition for Fair and Sustainable Spatial Planning, said at a rece...
- UPDATED: Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Medieval Europe’s ‘divine obsession’ with Indonesian spices
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police