West Kalimantan NGOs want public voice in spatial planning talks
The Jakarta Post
NGOs want the public to contribute to ongoing deliberations on revising the Provincial Spatial Planning (RTRW) bylaw by the West Kalimantan Legislative Council.
“Public participation has been restricted to knowing, without an active role in planning, management and control,” Hermansyah, the coordinator of the People’s Coalition for Fair and Sustainable Spatial Planning, said at a rece...
- Crystal meth from Malaysia seized in Riau Islands
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- North Korea, Malaysia tussle over corpse; 4th suspect nabbed
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- Indonesian coconut enjoys sweet spot in Hungary
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW