West Kalimantan NGOs want public voice in spatial planning talks
The Jakarta Post
NGOs want the public to contribute to ongoing deliberations on revising the Provincial Spatial Planning (RTRW) bylaw by the West Kalimantan Legislative Council.
“Public participation has been restricted to knowing, without an active role in planning, management and control,” Hermansyah, the coordinator of the People’s Coalition for Fair and Sustainable Spatial Planning, said at a rece...
- Ahok’s loss may lead to Cabinet shake-up
- EA leaks more info on upcoming ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’
- Exhibition to showcase Indonesian cultural heritage for UNESCO list opened
- INSIGHT: Plight of international refugees
- City Hall adorned with wreaths thanking Ahok-Djarot
- Indonesian delegation to embark on series of high-impact visits this week
- BTS wins 9th Shorty Awards
- New business model of fintech-banks set to boost digital economy
- Lee Min-ho opens up on enlistment
- Jokowi uses social media to engage young Indonesians