Public expenditure for regional disaster mitigation
The floods that hit several areas in Indonesia, especially Jakarta, have been a warning to some provinces and districts of the need to provide disaster mitigation spending in local budgets.
Natural disasters do not just include flooding, but other catastrophes such as the tsunami that hit Aceh in late-2004 and the fatal earthquakes including the Yogyakarta earthquake in May 2006 and the Pa...
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Court finds Czech 'femme fatale' guilty in spy scandal
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- First exhibition for Indonesian comics history held in Brussels
- North Sulawesi offers movie production incentives
- Hackers stole data from 57 million Uber users: CEO
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography