Public expenditure for regional disaster mitigation
The floods that hit several areas in Indonesia, especially Jakarta, have been a warning to some provinces and districts of the need to provide disaster mitigation spending in local budgets.
Natural disasters do not just include flooding, but other catastrophes such as the tsunami that hit Aceh in late-2004 and the fatal earthquakes including the Yogyakarta earthquake in May 2006 and the Pa...
- 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle': Star-studded cast, bigger action
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- High alert: Mt. Agung eruption imminent
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Addressing challenges of VAT collection in digital economy