Ten trends to watch in 2013 amid the great power shift
Thomas W. Malnight & Tracey S. Keys
The great global redistribution of economic and social power will continue over the next 12 months. Power will flow away from traditional institutions that have failed to deliver progress – especially governments and banks. It will flow toward communities and individuals and also to businesses whose leaders understand and act on the big trends shaping our future.
This future looks ...
- EDITORIAL: Right to passports
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- Indonesia set to operate 13 railway projects this year
- Facebook says social media not always healthy for democracy
- Cosby performs for first time since assault charge
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- EDITORIAL: Threat to Indonesian press
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies