Ten trends to watch in 2013 amid the great power shift
Thomas W. Malnight & Tracey S. Keys
The great global redistribution of economic and social power will continue over the next 12 months. Power will flow away from traditional institutions that have failed to deliver progress – especially governments and banks. It will flow toward communities and individuals and also to businesses whose leaders understand and act on the big trends shaping our future.
This future looks ...
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed
- People with disabilities want quota of legislative candidates
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- Disney develops room that can charge devices
- Wanted ex-legislator in Depok arrested for drug possession
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Organizer says it has secured 11 major sponsorships for Asian Games