XL shifts revenue growth to data, value-added services
The Jakarta Post
Mobile phone operator PT XL Axiata (EXCL) is chasing higher earnings this year from their data services, which yielded two-fold revenue growth in 2012, a year marked by an ebb in profits.
Hasnul Suhaimi, the president director of XL, said the company aimed to surpass the estimated growth in the operator industry. “The estimated growth for the industry is 7 to 8 percent. We aim to grow sli...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business