XL shifts revenue growth to data, value-added services
The Jakarta Post
Mobile phone operator PT XL Axiata (EXCL) is chasing higher earnings this year from their data services, which yielded two-fold revenue growth in 2012, a year marked by an ebb in profits.
Hasnul Suhaimi, the president director of XL, said the company aimed to surpass the estimated growth in the operator industry. “The estimated growth for the industry is 7 to 8 percent. We aim to grow sli...
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Japan joins feasibility study for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Govt