XL shifts revenue growth to data, value-added services
The Jakarta Post
Mobile phone operator PT XL Axiata (EXCL) is chasing higher earnings this year from their data services, which yielded two-fold revenue growth in 2012, a year marked by an ebb in profits.
Hasnul Suhaimi, the president director of XL, said the company aimed to surpass the estimated growth in the operator industry. “The estimated growth for the industry is 7 to 8 percent. We aim to grow sli...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Sriwijaya's trick of the trade in maintaining maritime sovereignty
- Timor-Leste, Australia and Asia's contested maritime order
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- KPK to reveal details Friday on 'latest BPK auditor arrest'