Ethnic jewelry — a priceless beauty
As an archipelago, Indonesia is home to many ethnic groups whose culture and heritage are reflected on their rich jewelry designs.
Jewelry has a long history. Usually worn as a body adornment, jewelry is a testament to skill that can link people to culture and history.
In Indonesia, ethnic jewelry is a priceless national heritage representing cultures that have existed since the Neol...
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Trump wants to dominate space, Moon and Mars