Ethnic jewelry — a priceless beauty
As an archipelago, Indonesia is home to many ethnic groups whose culture and heritage are reflected on their rich jewelry designs.
Jewelry has a long history. Usually worn as a body adornment, jewelry is a testament to skill that can link people to culture and history.
In Indonesia, ethnic jewelry is a priceless national heritage representing cultures that have existed since the Neol...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Indorama invests US$25 million in rubber glove industry
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Banten administration questions slow progress of Serang-Panimbang toll road