Comments: PKS chief named graft suspect
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) named lawmaker Luthfi Hasan Ishaaq a graft suspect for allegedly accepting bribes to award meat import and procurement contracts.
More people will soon follow. Let us hope the KPK can get a solid conviction. This is becoming a soap opera. I am looking forward to the next episode.
Peter Verduin <...
- Teary Veronica reads Ahok letter on reasons for appeal withdrawal
- EDITORIAL: Well-deserved rating upgrade
- RI seeks release of patrol crew member held hostage in Vietnam via diplomacy
- Raid on suspected gay sex party based on law: Police
- Police condemned for ‘arbitrary’ raid on ‘gay party’
- Pertamina’s privileges may be revoked if efficiency not improved
- Jakartans to see more urban farming
- Bekasi welcomes new leaders
- Jakarta Fair to offer home delivery service
- Dispelling 10 myths about studying in the US