Comments: PKS chief named graft suspect
The Jakarta Post
Jan. 31, Online
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) named lawmaker Luthfi Hasan Ishaaq a graft suspect for allegedly accepting bribes to award meat import and procurement contracts.
More people will soon follow. Let us hope the KPK can get a solid conviction. This is becoming a soap opera. I am looking forward to the next episode.
Peter Verduin <...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Indorama invests US$25 million in rubber glove industry
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Banten administration questions slow progress of Serang-Panimbang toll road