Comments: PKS chief named graft suspect
The Jakarta Post
Jan. 31, Online
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) named lawmaker Luthfi Hasan Ishaaq a graft suspect for allegedly accepting bribes to award meat import and procurement contracts.
More people will soon follow. Let us hope the KPK can get a solid conviction. This is becoming a soap opera. I am looking forward to the next episode.
It is interesting, the PKS declared itself a clean party and the proponent of the Bank Century case inquiry committee in the House. It seems the party keeps busy accusing others of being corrupt to hide its own
Is it another government corruption case? Oh, it’s Thursday, a new day, I forgot.
- Papuan rebel leader reiterates call for referendum
- Govt to allow nickel ore, bauxite exports under new rules
- From sex to murder: Dark face of Indonesian cults
- World’s first dengue vaccine now available in Indonesia
- 1, 2, 3: The order is Agus, Ahok, Anies
- UN wildlife campaign goes live on RI social media
- Tax reform to follow last ever amnesty
- Jokowi lays wreath for Thailand's King Bhumibol
- Int’l students participate in IPB scientific seminar, symposium
- Better fiscal control saves Indonesia's economy