Comments: PKS chief named graft suspect
The Jakarta Post
Jan. 31, Online
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) named lawmaker Luthfi Hasan Ishaaq a graft suspect for allegedly accepting bribes to award meat import and procurement contracts.
More people will soon follow. Let us hope the KPK can get a solid conviction. This is becoming a soap opera. I am looking forward to the next episode.
Peter Verduin <...
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- One killed after Lake Toba vessel capsizes