Comments: PKS chief named graft suspect
The Jakarta Post
Jan. 31, Online
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) named lawmaker Luthfi Hasan Ishaaq a graft suspect for allegedly accepting bribes to award meat import and procurement contracts.
More people will soon follow. Let us hope the KPK can get a solid conviction. This is becoming a soap opera. I am looking forward to the next episode.
It is interesting, the PKS declared itself a clean party and the proponent of the Bank Century case inquiry committee in the House. It seems the party keeps busy accusing others of being corrupt to hide its own
Is it another government corruption case? Oh, it’s Thursday, a new day, I forgot.
- Grassroots war on rabies
- Good nutrition entails safe drinking water
- Award-winning comedy series ‘Silicon Valley’ returns for season 3
- Rationality, deficit in democracy
- Jokowi meets with German President, discusses death penalty
- Repair harm done to Jakarta Bay, fishermen demand
- Indonesia to learn vocational education from Germany: Minister
- 1965 victims: We don’t want communism, just reconciliation
- Cold rice balls, no flush toilets at quake-hit Japan shelter
- NU calls on govt. to reveal truth behind 1965 tragedy