New PKS members implicated
Bagus BT Saragih and Hans Nicholas Jong
The Jakarta Post
The Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) could likely suffer another severe blow as the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has said that it would go after more individuals allegedly involved in the government-run beef importation scheme.
The KPK is now investigating more individuals implicated in the graft case while whistle-blowers within the Muslim-based party called for the antigraft body...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Japan selected as partner for Jakarta-Surabaya railway project
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase