New PKS members implicated
Bagus BT Saragih and Hans Nicholas Jong
The Jakarta Post
The Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) could likely suffer another severe blow as the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has said that it would go after more individuals allegedly involved in the government-run beef importation scheme.
The KPK is now investigating more individuals implicated in the graft case while whistle-blowers within the Muslim-based party called for the antigraft body...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed