New PKS members implicated
Bagus BT Saragih and Hans Nicholas Jong
The Jakarta Post
The Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) could likely suffer another severe blow as the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has said that it would go after more individuals allegedly involved in the government-run beef importation scheme.
The KPK is now investigating more individuals implicated in the graft case while whistle-blowers within the Muslim-based party called for the antigraft body...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab