Guess what?: Putri Indonesia wants to help street kids
The Jakarta Post
AP/Dita Alangkara JAKARTA: Newly crowned Putri Indonesia Whulandary Herman says she wants to help street children as part of her beauty queen duties.
“During the quarantine, we visited street children communities. And I made a promise to myself that, win or lose, I would go there again,” she said as quoted by tribunnews.com.
“They need more attention, not only money.”
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Qantas, Jetstar to move to Soekarno-Hatta's Terminal 3