Guess what?: Putri Indonesia wants to help street kids
The Jakarta Post
AP/Dita Alangkara JAKARTA: Newly crowned Putri Indonesia Whulandary Herman says she wants to help street children as part of her beauty queen duties.
“During the quarantine, we visited street children communities. And I made a promise to myself that, win or lose, I would go there again,” she said as quoted by tribunnews.com.
“They need more attention, not only money.”
- Don't be afraid to come to Bali: Minister
- GenPI West Sumatra to host Siti Nurbaya Market
- Indonesia Tempeh Movement's Amadeus gives talk at Harvard Business School
- Jokowi appoints Robert Pakpahan as new tax chief
- Indonesia, South Korea initiate plan to develop electric car battery
- Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity
- 'Real Bali' as Western construct: Rethinking tourism's 'ruination' of Bali
- Researchers spot interstellar visitor
- Anies invited to ‘anti-Ahok’ 212 Rally Alumni gathering
- How social media is polarizing politics