Guess what?: Putri Indonesia wants to help street kids
The Jakarta Post
AP/Dita Alangkara JAKARTA: Newly crowned Putri Indonesia Whulandary Herman says she wants to help street children as part of her beauty queen duties.
“During the quarantine, we visited street children communities. And I made a promise to myself that, win or lose, I would go there again,” she said as quoted by tribunnews.com.
“They need more attention, not only money.”
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Supreme Court receives Ahok’s case review petition
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid