Guess what?: Putri Indonesia wants to help street kids
The Jakarta Post
AP/Dita Alangkara JAKARTA: Newly crowned Putri Indonesia Whulandary Herman says she wants to help street children as part of her beauty queen duties.
“During the quarantine, we visited street children communities. And I made a promise to myself that, win or lose, I would go there again,” she said as quoted by tribunnews.com.
“They need more attention, not only money.”
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?