Escape to Krakatau
The Jakarta Post
Admiring the view: The beach at Rakata, one of the three islands remaining after the colossal eruption of 1883, offers splendid views, and is the best for snorkeling of the four islands that make up Krakatau.Like castaways, hours away from any form of civilization in the abyss of the Sunda Strait, there we were — camped at the base of an isolated, steam-spitting, active island volcano.
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Celebrities lash out at Trump’s decision to ban transgenders from military service
- Finish your antibiotics course? Maybe not, experts say
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- City to repair sidewalks with leftover budget from Semanggi project