Escape to Krakatau
The Jakarta Post
Admiring the view: The beach at Rakata, one of the three islands remaining after the colossal eruption of 1883, offers splendid views, and is the best for snorkeling of the four islands that make up Krakatau.Like castaways, hours away from any form of civilization in the abyss of the Sunda Strait, there we were — camped at the base of an isolated, steam-spitting, active island volcano.
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival
- Construction of new Semanggi overpass to take only a month