Emerging Indonesia and its global posture
At a recent ANZ seminar in Melbourne, Australia, president director of McKinsey & Company Indonesia, Arif Budiman, said Indonesia was the most stable among the world’s major economies. McKinsey predicts that Indonesia, currently the world’s 16th-largest economy by gross domestic product (GDP), will become the seventh-largest by 2030.
Many scholars, lawmakers, private companies and ...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- Alibaba founder coaches African entrepreneurs
- Railway director general removed from office
- ‘Dunkirk’ not a typical war film