Emerging Indonesia and its global posture
At a recent ANZ seminar in Melbourne, Australia, president director of McKinsey & Company Indonesia, Arif Budiman, said Indonesia was the most stable among the world’s major economies. McKinsey predicts that Indonesia, currently the world’s 16th-largest economy by gross domestic product (GDP), will become the seventh-largest by 2030.
Many scholars, lawmakers, private companies and ...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Vice President Kalla promises shelter for Rohingya refugees in Aceh
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Disney delights 'Star Wars' devotees at CinemaCon
- EDITORIAL: Thank you for 35 years
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Foreign workers' regulation to improve investment climate: Minister
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- 'Handmaid's Tale' returns to television, darker and more chilling
- Anies urged to revoke land certificates used to claim Pari Island